I like to get involved in developing stuff that looks beautiful, works great and makes business sense. When I first started to work in startups I focused on the business development side. Currently, I do Product & Digital Marketing and through my day to day job, I am forced to approach the business in a holistic way.
As a professional, I needed to get specific expertise on the Product Marketing in order to have the full picture of the business.
Working in a startup requires the ability to learn (super) fast and be capable to apply knowledge and get results. Having little expertise on digital marketing I started to take online courses. I started to play with Facebook Ads and attend an online course called Facebook Ads & Facebook Marketing Mastery Guide 2017. It was helpful at the beginning but as soon as I started to dive deeper and face constant challenges about user acquisition and user retention, a Facebook guide for beginners was not enough anymore.
I’ve read about Digital Marketing Nanodegree Program on TechCrunch. I checked their website and I got excited about the course because it gives you the opportunity to establish a broad-based understanding of the whole digital marketing ecosystem.
Why did I choose the Digital Marketing Nanodegree program by Udacity ?
- The course concept and the curricula give you a 360-degree understanding of the field. You will be completing projects in various domains in digital marketing and build real marketing expertise and an online portfolio for recruiters.
- The course content is made in partnership with industry leaders like Google, Facebook, HubSpot, Hootsuite, Moz, and MailChimp.
- A mentor will be assigned to you and will offer support during the course. You can interact with peers through the Slack channels and Facebook groups to discuss projects and ideas.
- The course takes 3-months and provides personalized support right from the enrolment to graduation.
- After graduation, you’ll have access to the course and can review the lessons you need.